Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Summer Style

Hello dolls! Happy Tuesday!

After a rough winter in the East coast, I am happy to say Summer is officially here. As an island girl summer is my favorite season. It reminds me so much of my country, and it makes me feel happy. As seasons change so does our wardrobe. Summer is all about bright colors, light fabrics, and being comfortable. When  Raise.com reached out to me to be part of their "Closet Swap" campaign I was very excited. The campaign  is currently running and is asking bloggers to show their summer style. Raise.com is a marketplace where you can buy discounted gift cards to your favorites stores, and sell your unused gift cards for cash! How awesome is that? I personally love getting gift cards as presents. It gives you the opportunity to buy whatever you want, and it avoids the trouble of returning stuff or getting stuff you don't like. Check it out guys!

As for my summer style this year I chose these pictures from previous posts as you may have notice, but it pretty much resumes what my summer staples will be. I am obsessed with floral print this season. I am seriously considering it my "leopard" summer print, if that makes sense. I also will be wearing shorts, in all different lengths and fabrics. You can transition shorts from day to night just by switching your shoes, or accessories. My other summer staple will be a bright bold lip! I'm currently obsessed with orange and coral lippies. The one I'm wearing in the picture below is Indie Flick by NYX, and is my favorite one right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment