Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Flower and Gladiators

Happy Tuesday dolls!

Dress: Boohoo old Similar (herehere)
Headband: Cotton On here)
Sandals: Gojane old Similar (here)
Rings: F21

Summer is the time for music festival and boho looks. I wanted to go to a festival very bad, but the tickets were either sold out, or out of my budget. So I decided to put an outfit together that would make me feel like I was going to one lol. If this was true I would have probably added some glitter to my make-up, big messy curls and a big arm candy.

The first time I wore this dress I paired it with heels for a white night on a cruise I went to. This time I wanted a more casual look, and this gladiators worked just fine. To finish off my boho-festival look I added this flower headband. Flowers headbands are everywhere, and I just couldn't resist to try one out.Would you wear one?


Thank you guys for reading! 
Besos,

Marcel

2 comments:

  1. You nailed it the outfit totally gives off that boho vibe. You look very pretty

    ReplyDelete