Monday, June 23, 2014

Colorful Roses


Top: Joyce Leslie Similar (here)
Pants: Mandee Similar (here) (here)
Sandals: GoJane (here)
Rings: F21
Watch: Michael Kors

Hi dolls! Sorry I have been MIA from the blog. I have had a rough last two weeks, and honestly have lived in shorts and flip flops. When I'm not in a good mood I don't dress up. I feel like I can't look good in the outside, if I don't feel good in the inside. I believe you have to live through every emotion. You cannot avoid your sad moments, you just gotta push through them. Just know there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel, and nothing lasts forever. 

On a happier note! I wore this outfit last Saturday to a wine tasting in the city. My friend and I took the train into the city, and walked to the winery. As you may understand heels were not an option. So I opted for comfy good old sandals. I  got these pants at Mandee for $10, and I had to buy two pairs; I wore the first pair here. I love how breezy and soft these feel, not to mention the gorgeous flower print. To finish up the look I wore gold accessories as always lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment