Friday, June 27, 2014

Chambray & Crochet

TGIF dolls! 

Top: F21 old   Similar (here)
Shorts: Love Culture old Similar (here)
Sandals: Mandee old
I love dressing up and wearing heels, but sometimes you gotta lay it off. This is a very casual and comfortable outfit. I wanted to still make it chic and interesting, so I paired chambray with crochet. This shorts are my favorite! I also have them in peach, and will soon feature it on the blog. I kept my make-up and accessories to a minimum; sometimes less is more.

On another note! Tomorrow I will be a vendor at a NJ Blogger's Bazaar. I will be selling clothes from my closet, as well as accessories and shoes. There will also be other bloggers and vendors. I hope you guys pass by to shop or just to say hi! For all details please scroll down to the end of the page to see the flyer. Have a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment