Thursday, June 26, 2014

High-low Maxi


Hello Babes! I hope you're all having a nice week. The weekend is almost here and it looks like we're gonna have beach weather, yay! 

Dress: Forever 21 old   Similar(here)
Sandals: Mandee old
Bag: Charming Charlie (here)
It's maxi season again, and I couldn't be any happier. Maxi dresses are so easy to wear, and are the perfect piece for a hot summer day. The different styles and prints makes it impossible not to own one. I used to think that I wasn't supposed to wear long dresses because of my height. I then realized that as long as I feel good in it, who cares whether I'm supposed to or not. If you like it, wear it, don't let society tell you what to buy, it's your money lol.

So what my short self does to solve the length problem is either hem the dress or wear heels. As you can see this is a high-low maxi and the back is not too long, which allows me to wear flats without it dragging. I recently purchased this yellow bag, and brought it out to play to add some color blocking to the combo. I kept the accessories to a minimum because it was hot, and too much jewelry makes me itchy #WeirdoAlert. 

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment: