Monday, June 9, 2014

Sporty

Hello Bellas! Happy Monday

Hat: Lids (here)
Crop top: Boohoo old  (here)
Jeans: Mandee old
Shoes: Lulus old
Necklace: Moda boutique (local store)

I was feeling sporty yesterday even though I never played any sports in school. I was always that girl walking around the gym having girl talk with my friends. I hated to sweat, and I didn't want to break my nails lol. I always however liked to watch baseball, basketball and boxing. Anyhow let's talk about the outfit now. The navy Yankee hat is a classic. I consider navy a neutral color just like black. You can pair this hat with different colors and it will look nice. To finish off the look I added a pop of color  in my lips, and a statement necklace. Without those 3 things, this outfit would have been just a plain crop and a pair of jeans.Remember It's all about the details dolls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment