Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bermuda Shorts

Hello my darlings, I hope you guys are having a great week, I know I am!

Top & Shorts: F21  (TopShorts)
Shoes: Shoedazzle (here)
Body Chain: GJ (here)
Clutch: Charming Charlie (old) Also love (here)

I wore this outfit yesterday to attend an event in the city. I will have a recap of it tomorrow, so stay tuned! As you can tell my crop top and floral obsession continues. As I have stated before there are so many different styles, it is almost impossible to stay away from them. Aside from the floral print and bright colors, this one really caught my attention. The reason is because it is lined and it has an adjustable back that works like a brassiere. If you are planning to buy it go a size down, because it does run big.

I also found this bermuda shorts that matched perfectly, and decided to wear it as a set. It was a hot day yesterday so I didn't need any layers. You can also add a blazer and wear it as a short suit for a more formal look. For my shoes I picked a nude color to elongate my legs with the neutral color. I must say these pair of shoes are the most comfortable single sole pair of heels I've ever worn. So I would get a pair if I were you! To finish up the look I wore gold accessories (my favorite). 


Thank you guys so much for stopping by my blog!
Besos

Marcel



2 comments:

  1. Super cute look! Como siempre bella! I think that if you went a tiny bit shorter like on the knee or right above it, it would also make you look longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I will get them tailored ;)

      Delete