Monday, June 2, 2014

Inspired by her- Khloe K. Edition



Khloe K. Alexander Wang Shirt : $995.

My outfit
Top: Sheinside (here)
Pants: H&M Similar (here)
Heels: Mandee old
Bag: H&M old Similar (here)

Khloe Kardashian has been slaying all of her outfits lately. As much as people love to hate on the Kardashians, there is one thing no one can deny, they can dress their butts off. I love this particular one, she looks bomb! When I found this shirt on Sheinside I had to get it and recreate her look immediately. I didn't use the same exact pieces but that is what recreation is all about, adding your own touch.



Have a good week dolls!


4 comments:

  1. me encanta la ropa blanca voy a robar tu outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mi tambien me gusta mucho, y te doy permiso robatela lol

      Delete
  2. I agree you dont have to use the exact items celebrities use to get the same look! Love how you added a fringe bag!

    xo, madelleyn

    www.instincttostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete