Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentine's look #3- Oxblood Flower


Hello Beautiful People!

TGWF= Thank God We're Fabulous ;)

Top: H&M (old) also love (here)
Skirt: Forever21(old) Similar (here)
Shoes: Steve Madden (old) Similar (here)



     
     Before you ask, Yes!!! I was freezing while taking these pictures. I think on that day it was in the single digits. I don't like taking pictures inside, I think is boring; besides if I pay attention to the weather I'd never post anything. Anyways, I wanted to give you one last outfit idea for Valentine's day. One you can transition from work, to a happy hour with your co-workers. This button down shirt is appropriate for the office, and you'll just need to add some slacks, or a pencil skirt. Then for the night this faux leather skirt will add a sexy touch to your outfit.

     I've realized I was wearing a skater bottom in all 3 outfits, not so versatile of me lol. But what can  I say besides that I'm obsessed, and madly in love with skaters. I can't lie about what I wear, and right now I think I'm living in skaters, freezing and all! I promise I'll try to squeeze in one more outfit where I'm not wearing a skater skirt. 




Nails inspired by Kenzo (here)
Ring: Mandee

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus


Thanks for visiting!


Besos

Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment