Thursday, January 9, 2014

Black Highlighter

Hello Beautiful People!

I love wearing black, I think is a beautiful color. Whenever I go shopping I have to be careful, because I might end up with a ton of black pieces. This year I'm trying to incorporate more color into my outfits. But I will always have a love affair with black. 


Dress with Belt: Forever21 Similar (here)
Cardigan: Mandee Similar (here)
Stockings: Sears
Shoes: Nine West (old) Similar (here)



Watch: Michael Kors
Leather bracelet: Forever21


This is a summer dress I got last year. If you add layers to your outfits you can incorporate summer pieces into fall, and winter. This neon yellow gives me hope that soon we'll be feeling the summer heat, and this 13 degree weather will go away!!



Nail Polish: NK Midnight Blue


You can follow me on Instagram or Facebook for updates (links on the side bar). Or you can subscribe to my blog ;). Thank you all so much for taking the time to visit my blog, I have many outfits ideas to share with you guys. I'll be soon taking more fun, interesting pictures. Stay tuned my loves.

Besos,


Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment