Monday, January 13, 2014

Mia

Hello Beautiful people!

On Saturday night I went out to NY with some of my girls, to celebrate my best friend's birthday. We went to a lounge in NY called Mia Sushi. We ate, had drinks and danced with each other all night long. Here are some pictures of a successful night.

Body suit: American Apparel - Similar (herehere)
Skirt: ASOS- Similar (herehere)
Shoes: Shoedazzle (old)- Similar (herehere)


This skirt goes down to mid-way calf, but since I'm super short (4'11") it didn't look right on me. So I took it to the tailor shop to make it knee length. The material is very stretchy even though is faux leather, and its very form fitting.


Shoedazzle came out with these sandals (right picture) last summer. It's a replica of the Gucci "Ursula" ankle strap sandals from their 2013 Spring collection (left picture). We all know that I love finding steals like this, they are very similar, yet different (in price). 

With the birthday girl






Thanks for visiting! 


Besos,


Marcel




No comments:

Post a Comment