Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine's look #1: Looking for love

Hello Beautiful people!

     I'ts Monday again, I hope every one had a good weekend. I know Valentine's day is 3 weeks away, but I wanted to give you guys some ideas so you have enough time to go shopping.

Jacket: Lulu's Similar (here)
Top: Forever21(sold out) Similar (here,herehere)
Skirt: Forever21 Similar (here)
Boots: SteveMadden (sold out)




Photos by: Eudomar

     So as I mentioned on one of my posts last week (HERE) this is the first look to my 3 Valentine's day outfit series. I think love should be celebrated everyday of the year, but I love the atmosphere on that day. The red & pink decorations in all the stores, men rushing into flower shops to buy last minute flower arrangements lol, chocolates, hearts, packed restaurants (NOT), etc. So since it exists, let's get dress up for it. I wanted to create outfits for different occasions or situations. I know not everybody has the same relationship status, but to me Valentine's day is about celebrating love in general. So even if you're not in a relationship, I'm sure you have plenty of people to share this day with.

  When I was putting this outfit together I was thinking about looking flirty, sassy and fun; hence why I named it "looking for love". So if you don't have a significant other, and you're looking for one. Let's say you're going out with your friends to a place where you can find single people you can mingle with. I think this is the perfect outfit!. The floral print is very feminine and the red roses just make this bodysuit pop. You are sure to get noticed ;). This top was only $8.80 but unfortunately it sold out. If you click on the links, I found some similar options that you can pick from. On to my skirt; I am so into the skater cut right now, it's insane! I think this style is very flattering on any body type, and you can make it look casual or dressy depending on what you pair it with. Another current obsession of mine are my boots! I can seriously wear them everyday, they are super comfy and I have so many more outfits to wear them with. Warning: you will get tired of seeing them. If you don't want to wear boots, you can wear this outfit with stockings and booties, or some sexy pumps. 



 "Those that go searching for love, only manifest their own luck of love, and the loveless never find love. Only the loving find love, and they never have to seek for it" D.H. Lawrence



     I hope you enjoy this post and if you were inspired by this outfit and recreated it, I want to see pics! You can tag me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter (links on the sidebar). I will be posting 3 other looks this week, so stay tuned. Thanks for visiting.


Besos,


Marcel


No comments:

Post a Comment