Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lady in the hat

Hello Beautiful people!

     Floppy hats are so in right now, and I couldn't resist adding this one to my outfit. Hats can make any outfit pop, it's such a big statement piece. I love the pattern on this sweater, it has such a vintage vibe to it. I like how it looks combined with the leather material.  I've worn it twice and I realized that both times I've worn it with a leather bottom. This pants are my favorite of all times! but I recently took them to the cleaners and they shrunk. I've being searching for a new pair, but I can't seem to find a pair that tops them :(

Hat: Charming Charlie old
Sweater: Forever21(here) also like (here)
Leather pants: (old) Similar (here)
Wedge sneakers: (old) Similar (here)

     My sister's boyfriend (Eudomar) was nice enough to take these photos with his camera. He is an art major in college and he is now my personal photographer ;). It's hard for me to take pictures because of my schedule. I also don't own a good camera, and the iPhone can only do so much. So I am forever grateful that he took the time to help me out. You rock neighbor! 




Photos by: Eudomar

     Valentine's day is coming up and I want to give you guys 3 outfit ideas. It will be 4 different outfits for 5 different occasions. I will post an outfit every day during that week, so stay tuned ;).


Besos,



Marcel
   

No comments:

Post a Comment