Monday, January 20, 2014

Cream Leopard

Hello Beautiful people!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Sorry I have been MIA, I promise I will post more often. I have gotten very good feedback from my friends about the blog,and of course there has been some people that think I'm crazy for doing it, but  I don't care. There are always going to be negative people putting you down, or making fun of your ideas. But  you have do what you like and what makes YOU happy.

Blazer: ZARA Similar (herehere)
Top: Macy's Similar (here)
Skirt: old (here)
Shoes: Mandee Similar (herehere)


Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend to a family event, then headed out for some drinks and some dancing. I wanted to look sexy, but  conservative at the same time; if that's possible lol. I picked this outfit because the blazer balances out my cleavage, and the skater skirt gives it that classy touch. Even though is very cold out, I still wear open shoes when I'm going out. Because once you start dancing and moving around is very uncomfortable to be wearing boots or more winter "appropriate" shoes. Plus it just looks better, and sometimes one must sacrifice ;).






Rings: Juicy Couture & Forever21 


Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Purchased in D.R.

Thanks for visiting!

Besos,



Marcel




No comments:

Post a Comment