Thursday, January 16, 2014

Let's have a Converse-sation

Hello Beautiful People!

This is what I wore yesterday on my first day of class. I'm on my third year of undergraduate school; I'm getting a Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration. I was originally in the nursing program, but it was too much for me. It's almost impossible to work and be successful in nursing school, and since I couldn't quit my job I had to make an executive decision. Maybe this wasn't the right time, but I believe what's meant to be WILL BE. Back to the outfit, I wanted something casual and comfortable yet appropriate for the office. So this is what I came up with.



Blazer: Boohoo- Similar (hereherehere)
Tank top: Forever21-Similar (here)
Jeans: Hollister- Similar (here)
Shoes: Converse (here)
Handbag-(gift)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban



My sister was my photographer this time, and we were both wearing Chucks. Converse shoes are timeless, they will never go out of style. These are a classic and I feel like every girl should have at least one pair in her closet. They look super chic with jeans, a pair of comfy shorts in the summer, or even a dress. 



Necklace: My Pink Lush- Similar (here)

Blazers are one of my favorite pieces. They can transform the simplest outfit (like mine) and make it look better. They come in different colors and patterns and are no longer consider an "office exclusive" piece. I have over 10 of them, I'm a little obsessed lol.

"Smiling is the best way to face every problem, crush every fear, and to hide every pain" Will Smith.

Thanks for visiting!


Besos,


Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment