Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Peplum & Cut-offs

Happy Tuesday!


Top: Forever 21 Similar (here)
Shorts: DIY
Shoes: Shoeddazzle (here)
Bag: Charming Charlie
Sunnies: ModaBoutique
Necklace: Mandee

 Peplum is one of my favorite trends. I love the femininity of it, and how flattering it is on the body. I have one too many peplum pieces, but we already know I get hooked on things. To give this shirt a casual look, I paired it with my fave cut-off shorts. This were actually capris and I cut them into shorts. Whenever you have a pair of jeans you don't want to get rid off, but are tired of the same style, just grab scissors! I used my shoes and accessories to give the look a fun colorful touch. 
This was my first and only sale at the NJ Blogger's Bazaar. I was very excited, and even though it didn't turn out the way we wanted to. I still got to meet awesome bloggers, and learned a thing or two about my camera lol. We will try and do it again, probably in August, and hopefully you guys can pass by!

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Love love love those shoes and shorts! Cute look.


    Check out my blog simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete