Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pinneapple Print

Hi dolls! Thank God the weekend is almost here

Top: Target (here)
Jeans: DIY old
Shoes: Charlotte Russe old Similar (here)
Bag: Shoedazzle (here)

Pineapples have officially invaded the stores guys. This print is becoming very popular this summer, and I am loving it. From graphic tees, to short suits, to shirts, you name it and the pineapples are there. I was looking online and came across this gorge button down at target. They didn't have my size, but I wanted it so bad that I purchased a large. To hide the extra fabric I tucked it in the back and tied it in the front. I don't mind the shirt being big, because I can also use it as a cover-up for the beach! Would you rock this print?

1 comment:

  1. Super cute I also love the print and your diy shorts are fab!

    ReplyDelete