Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Floral Ruffles



Shirt and Shorts: F21 (topshorts)
Sandals: Mandee old (here)
Bag: Charming Charlie (here)

Hi girls! I hope you're all having a good week. I wore this simple outfit to run errands the other day. I love the print and ruffle details on this shorts. However, the material is very soft and it kept riding up in the back. I recommend you go a size up if you are going to buy it. I used my top and bag to make the two main colors on the shorts pop. For my shoes I kept it neutral with this mini wedges. I love how the color blends with my tan lol. Since it was so hot I kept the accessories to a minimum.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've become obesessed with florals lately. Love these shorts girly. Such a cute look.

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete