Friday, May 16, 2014

Sassy & Pink

 Hello Dolls!
Happy Friday!

Dress: Lulus (old) Similar (here)
Shoes: Gojane (old) Similar (here)
Watch: MK, Earrings: F21

My friend invited me to a wedding last night, and even though I knew for a long time this was a last minute outfit. I've had this dress for over two years in my closet and never wore it. So I took it out to play last night and I'm so glad I did. The off-the shoulder is sexy but still classy, and the length of the dress was appropriate for the event. I kept everything else neutral with nude heels and gold accessories. 
When attending a wedding I try to stay away from showing too much, but I still wear clothes that compliment my body. I go for classy simple pieces, that will look elegant and delicate.

Have a wonderful weekend babes! Thank you so much for reading my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment