Thursday, May 29, 2014

Leather & Lace


Top: F21 (here)
Pants: GJ old (here) on sale now!
Shoes: Bakers old
Lipstick: Ruby Woo by Mac

I wore this outfit last Friday for a girl's night in the city. It wasn't what I've planned to wear, but it started raining and my original outfit wasn't going to work. So I went with the saying, when in doubt wear black! You guys already know of my passion for black, it comes natural for me to put outfits together in this color. So picking this one out was a piece of cake. 

I can't even tell you how many times I've worn these pants, I truly lost count. Besides the fact that pleather is a hot trend, these pants go with everything. I got them last summer, and I can safely say I've gotten my money's worth. I decided to mix textures and wore this lace shirt. I think lace is so romantic, yet sexy at the same time. Depending on the color it can also give you a boho-chic vibe, I'm really loving this trend.

For the shoes I picked this four years old babies. I got them from Bakers on sale for like $30 bucks, original price was about $70. These pair is one I can't seem to part with. To me, snake skin is like leopard, classy and timeless, and goes with everything. To finish up my look I wore my fave red lippy from Mac, and a good ol' cat eye.
Good laughs with my sister


No comments:

Post a Comment