Monday, May 19, 2014

Color blocking


Top: Mandee- Similar (here)
Shorts: F21 (here)
Heels: Gojane (here)
Necklace: Sheinside (here)

Did you guys notice that I have been on a colorful mood lately?. I think we can safely say I'm slowly getting over my Black obsession....or Not lol. The weather has been  super nice on the East Coast. Some rain here and there but overall, we've had great temperatures. I wore this outfit on Saturday to a baby shower. I put it together with the colors of my necklace in mind.The colors are just perfect for this spring, and I had the pieces to do it. I wore a white top to let the necklace pop, and did some color blocking with the shorts and sandals. 
I am kind of obsessing over shorts, and I have purchase a couple already. The stores have so many different styles and prints, I'm finding it hard not to stack up! I think it will be my spring/summer staple this year.

Stay beau(YOU)tiful dolls!
Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment