Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Camel Cape

I'm back! 



Cape: Forever21 (old) Similar (here)
Pants: Love Culture
Boots: Macys (old) Similar (here)


Sorry I've been MIA lately, I've been super busy! Between school, work and looking for an apartment I haven't had time to shoot any pictures, or get decently dress for that matter. But I caught up with my school work, and I finally found an apartment! I'm super excited mainly because I'm moving in with my boyfriend ;). I will share pictures with you guys once I have all my furniture and stuff.

On to my outfit- I wore this today to work and school. After a nice weekend with 50 degrees temperatures mother nature decided to bring back the freezing temps. So there is no other option but to layer up! I love this cape, I got it a long time ago from F21 and I've been attached to it since then. I wore all black underneath to let the cape be the star of the outfit. I combined it with my two toned boots, to match the camel leather trims on the cape.



"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness". John Steinbeck

Thanks for visiting loves!


Besos,

Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment