Monday, March 10, 2014

House Warming

Hello beauties! 



Top & skirt: forever21 (skirttop)
Booties: makemechic (old) (Similar)

     After almost two weeks of absence, I'm finally back! As I've told you before, I was in the process of moving. Last week was crazy, I spent the days running errands, and organizing everything. Even though my boyfriend and I don't have a lot of furniture yet, moving is NOT an easy task. I am still not done transferring my stuff from my mom's house to my place, but I'm getting there. A girl doesn't know how many pairs of shoes she has, till she has to pack them all up. It doesn't seem to end lol.

     On Saturday some of my closest girls came over the apartment for a little house warming party. We had wine, pizza and tequila shots to celebrate my big girl move lol. The weather was very nice, so I decided to bare legs! I paired this skater skirt with this crop sweater for a fun look. I am not very curvy so whenever I wear crop tops I try to pair them with a bottom that will create the illusion of curves, so that I don't look so narrow.

    Watch: MK
              Rings: F21 & JuicyCouture 
           


   Baby Ariana


"When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind" Patrick Rothfuss


Thanks for stopping by

Besos,

Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment