Wednesday, March 19, 2014

50 Shades of Black

Hello Beautiful people!

Dress: Joyce Leslie (old) Similar (here)
Vest: Forever21 (old) Similar (herehere)
Studded Booties: Lulus (old) 
     I could rant for hours about how fab I was feeling in this whole black ensemble?? BUT I'm sure you guys can imagine lol. This sweater dress inspired me to play with textures. As you can see the dress has lace inserts on the sleeves, and also on the back, but unfortunately I forgot to take a pic of it. I think the added lace gave it that extra oomph to make it more than just a plain sweater dress.

     To keep mixing it up textures, I added this moto faux leather vest. I've worn this vest numerous times, and I can't get enough of it. It's the perfect edgy touch to any outfit. To add yet another twist to my outfit, I wore this began leather studded booties. I didn't wear any accessories, because I felt like the outfit didn't need anything extra. But if you prefer to wear accessories, silver ones would be the way to go!
The wind was messing up my hurr lol
"We demand too much of technology, and not enough of ourselves" Unknown



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Besos,



Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment