Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Inspired by her

Hello Beautiful People!

Happy Tuesday fashion bugs!


Coat: Thrift store
Sweater: Flyjane (here)
Jeans: Gift- Similar (here)
Shoes (old)
     So today I bring to you an "inspired by her" outfit. I might not be the only one, but I love Kim K's style. I love recreating her outfits, even before I started blogging. This is not an exact recreation, but I will be posting outfits inspire by her and others in the future. She has been rocking all these different oversize boyfriend coats left and right. She has them in different colors, and I want them all lol. On Saturday I was running errands with my mother, and she took me to a thrift store called Goodwill store. People donate all sorts of things to this store, and they sell it at very affordable prices. I've never done thrift shopping before, but I'm so happy I did. I found this awesome, gorgeous, fantastic Jones NY coat for $27.99, the retail price ranges from $200-$300. On the other hand, Kim K's coat (middle pic) is a MaxMara Manuela camel hair coat (here), and it retails for $1,470, YIKES!

     I was in the hunt for a jacket like that the minute I saw her wearing it. But every website I went to, it was either sold out, too much money, or not the right color. This was the only piece I purchased from the thrift store, but I am more than satisfied with it. I am now in a new hunt for a pink or peach color one, so if you guys see any, please let me know!.     


Ring-Forever21 (old)
It was my boyfriend's 26th birthday on Monday. We got together with some friends to watch the Superbowl, and at 12 am we sang happy birthday. I wanna wish him the best of the best, and many more years to come (next to me of course). I love you Monkey

"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks".
Johann Gottfried Von Herder




Besos,


Marcel


2 comments: