Thursday, February 6, 2014

Queen of darkness

Hello beautiful people!

Is it Friday yet??

Top: Joyce Leslie(old)
Skirt-Love Culture
Boots: Nordstrom Rack(old)
Hat: Forever21


     I wore this outfit on Saturday to go hang out with some friends. I was feeling fierce and what better color to portray that than Black!! I stole this look from a F21 model lol. You can recreate outfits and wear the same exact pieces. What is important is  to give it your own touch. To make it more of a winter fit, I added lace-up boots and my hat. I've been wanting a bowler's hat for a while. I finally found this one for about $12 at F21. Hats are a big trend this winter. It keeps you warm, hides bad hair days, and it adds a staple to the simplest outfits. Lastly, I added a red lip as my pop of color :)

    




"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical" Sophia Loren


Thanks for visiting loves! 

Besos, 



Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment