Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Biker Chic


Moto Jacket: F21 (here)
Shirt & Jeans: Mandee
Shoes: Shoedazzle

Hello dolls! I hope you are all having a good week. I have been enjoying all the clips and pictures from fashion week. It looks like pastels, sheer fabrics and floral prints are staying with us next year. Hopefully I can attend an event in January, even if its not through an invite. 

As you can see I am being force to give up on Summer lol. I have early morning classes and this week has been super chilly. Which means it was time for me to pull out a light jacket. I found this one at F21 for $18 bucks! The color is amazing and the quality is pretty good considering the price. I paired the jacket with my favorite jeans at the moment. I love the details on the knees and the zippered ankles. I felt ready to hop in a Harley lol. To keep the color scheme soft, I wore my favorite nude pumps. Since I'm mixing Summer and Fall pieces my outfis are still on the lighter side. I can't wait to go full blown Morticia, and wear all black :).


2 comments:

  1. Love a great motto jacket! I found one at HM last year and will def. rock it a lot this fall. Love the site makeover! Look really nice.

    Alicia
    http://chica-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look. Loving the jeans. Loving the jacket.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete