Monday, August 18, 2014

Good, Overall


Top & Necklace: F21 (top)
Overalls: Charlotte Russe (here)
Wristlet: Easy Pickins Similar (here)
Shoes: Makemechic old
Sunnies: Gucci

Hi guys! I hope you all had a great weekend. Today, I present to you the overall . A piece of clothing I'm sure all of us owned as kids. Well, now they are back so we can feel like kids again lol. I've had this overalls since the beginning of summer. I was hesitant to wear it, cause I didn't want to look like a little girl, or a farmer. But I decided to go for it and  give it a 90's touch! To create this outfit I got inspired by a Barbie doll I had when I was young lol. It had a baby blue crop, overalls, and sneakers. For a more grown-up look I went for heels and added a statement necklace. Fashion is all about having fun, and trying things out. If it doesn't look good, you just don't wear it again, no biggie! 
Have a great week Hermosas!

xoxo

Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment