Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pilotto Pants

Hello dolls!
I finally wore my Peter Pilotto for target pants, and I la la la love them!

Top: F21 Similar (here)
Pants: Petter Pilotto (here)
Shoes: Lulus (old)
Necklace: F21 Also love here)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Pardon my hand on my hair on almost every picture. But the wind was blowing and I had to hold it in place. I almost don't get to shoot this outfit, I had to harass my sister to take them 20 minutes before my history test. But hey a girl has to take advantage of every free minute right? lol. If you follow me on Instagram you may already know that I've had these pants ever since they came out back in February. I was just waiting for nice weather, and I got served.
I love how the pants give the illusion that I'm tall and slim, which is totally not the case lol. I also like the 70's vibe to them with the wide leg and the high waist. This time I paired them with this black blouse to go to work, but I will be wearing them with a crop top or a blazer for a more fun look in the future.
"Seek not greatness, but seek truth and you will find both." 
Horace Mann

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Simple chic!! You look gorgeous. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete